Be found and attract new customers...
You can get more customers through your door by enhancing your presence across Google with a premium-quality, 360º Virtual Tour powered by Street View technology.*
Today, an increasing amount of people visit Google first, before they visit your business. Locals or people coming from out-of-town search on their mobiles while on the go, for cafes, bars, restaurants, retail stores and more, so having a great listing on Google is essential for a business to be found and visited before it's competitors.
- Google's research shows that 97% of consumers search for local business online.
- Another 73% of all online activity is related to local content.
Get DOUBLE the interest in your listing on Google...
Those who view a listing with a virtual tour are twice as likely to be interested in booking a reservation there. And among 18-34 year-olds in particular, prospects are 130% more likely to book based on a tour.
It will be visible on your business listing on Google Search results, Google Maps, and Google+ Local.
Crucially, the Virtual Tour is also an important 'ranking factor' which helps a business rank higher on Google search results and Maps
Virtual Tour Benefits to your business:
- Appears on Google Search, Google Maps, and Google+ Local.
- Enhances your Google Business listing and online visibility with potential to attract new customers.*
- Improves brand exposure and increases customer engagement.
- Improves ranking on listed results in Google Search & Maps.
- One-off cost, and displayed indefinitely on Google’s platforms. (Unlike most marketing activities which rely on repeat subscriptions.)
- Add to your website: Both the Virtual Tour and the Feature Photos** can be used on your website, Facebook page, and other marketing and advertising projects.
*Google Case Studies:
- On average, restaurant listings that included Street View Virtual Tours had a 30% higher click-through rate to website reservations.
- Retail store's foot traffic boosted by 20% over a year.
For more details, check out Google's Street View for Businesses website.
Google Trusted Photographer
Our photographer, Hamish Dreyer is a certified Google Trusted Photographer.
A Trusted Photographer is exclusively authorised to shoot Virtual Tours for Google and uses specialist photographic equipment for the shoot, followed by Google's Street View software to produce the final interactive tour. The Virtual Tours are then passed through Google's quality control process, and once approved they are published on Google Search results, Google Maps, and Google+ Local.
Pricing starts from $395.
This is for a small space, for example a cafe with one room. Larger spaces take longer to shoot and produce, and are priced according to the size and complexity of the layout.
- High quality 360° interactive virtual tour. (Includes street entrances, and exterior terraces.)
- All imagery uploaded to your listing to appear on Google Search, Google Maps, and Google+ Local.
- Linked from Street View and Google Maps to your business.
- **Feature Photos (Minimum of 8) eg. Point of interest shots of the interior, exterior, products, signage etc. Additional cost, please enquire.
For more information or a quote please contact: email@example.com or call 022 070 9713.